Count on detail-oriented apartment turnover cleaning
Over the years, many property managers in Annapolis, Baltimore, Owings Mills, Towson, White Marsh and other nearby areas have entrusted their apartment turnover to us. We use high-quality equipment and products to clean every nook and cranny, ensuring your unit is ready for new occupants. In addition, our experienced staff is familiar with the latest industry techniques and can tailor our services to meet the specific needs of each property. You can rely on us to:
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces, including floors and walls
- Disinfect all high-touch points, including door knobs, light switches, and faucets
- Wipe down all appliances, including the refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher
- Focus on any overlooked areas, such as behind the furniture
Annapolis and Baltimore’s go-to pros for turnover cleaning
We’re renowned for our professionalism and efficiency. Our experts are seasoned and competent, reflected in the satisfaction of your happy customers. We prioritize quality of service, detail-oriented turnover cleaning, and tailored packages to suit your specific requirements and the needs of your clientele. What’s more, we boast other benefits, including:
Maintaining the level of quality
We make sure to stay dedicated and hardworking to keep the quality you expect from us on a consistently high level.
Safe products and techniques
We care about the health and safety of you and your family, as well as our cleaners, which is why we only use safe products and methods.
Approachable & friendly
Our staff is ready to assist you with any questions, concerns or requests in a timely and highly professional manner.
Keeping track of performance
You can count on our cleaners to stay on top of their game when working in your apartment due to regular performance checks.
Services tailored to your needs
You can request the services to fit your schedule, whether you need a one-time turnover cleaning in Baltimore or monthly service in Annapolis.
Background-checked & vetted cleaners
To ensure your peace of mind, we perform detailed background-checks and provide insurance and bonding for our employees.
Here’s what your apartment turnover cleaning includes
- Removing trash
- Dusting all surfaces
- Dusting and wiping down window sills, ledges and baseboards
- Wiping down all kitchen appliances
- Taking care of the counters and cabinets
- Scrubbing behind furniture and in corners
- Sanitizing the toilet bowl inside and out
- Wiping down the bathroom sink, tub and shower
- Scrubbing down hard floors
- Vacuuming floors and carpets
- Vacuuming upholstered furniture
- Wiping down all doors and light fixtures
Frequently Asked Questions
Apartment turnover cleaning is typically requested by property owners or managers in places with a high turnover rate like Baltimore or Annapolis. When the old tenant is leaving the space, a professional thoroughly sanitizes the space in preparation for the arrival of a new tenant or occupant. This may include deep cleaning of all surfaces, fixtures, and appliances, as well as removal of any debris or personal belongings left behind by the previous tenant.