Let our experts revitalize your space
Green Apple Cleaning is the team of trusted experts you can rely on for comprehensive floor stripping and waxing in Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and throughout the region. We apply advanced methods to bring you a slew of perks, including:
- We’ll efficiently remove the existing layers of wax, finish, and accumulated dirt.
- Our team only uses safe products to break down the old layers and prepare the surface for a fresh coating.
- We'll use top-of-the-line supplies to apply a new layer of wax and create a protective and glossy finish.
- We guarantee high-quality solutions that protect your flooring from scratches, stains, and wear, and make routine cleaning and maintenance easier.
- We keep up with the latest industry standards to deliver optimal results.
Why choose our meticulous floor waxing & stripping
Our adequately trained professionals have the skills and expertise to take thorough care of your floors and give them a fresh look, rendering your environment welcoming and appealing.
Our diligent team goes above and beyond to give you premium-quality results by applying advanced methods and top-notch equipment.
Safety comes first
We only use first-class products to ensure safe floor stripping and waxing in Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington, D.C & beyond.
Book your appointment or contact us for any questions or concerns through our easy-to-use online platform.
Our efficient performance tracking system allows us to consistently monitor our team’s achievements and ensure best results.
Give us some basic information about your facility and let us know when it would be the best time to visit you.
Every single member of our crew is highly trained and fully bonded and insured for your satisfaction and peace of mind.
Our detailed floor stripping and waxing in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, & Annapolis includes
- Dusting and sweeping
- Applying stripper
- Removing residue
- Preparing the surface for new coating
- Applying wax
- Applying additional coats if needed
- Buffing to shine
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a two-step process used to maintain and rejuvenate hard-surface floors. Stripping involves removing existing layers of wax, finish, and accumulated dirt using a chemical product and mechanical agitation. After this, waxing follows, where a new layer of liquid wax or emulsion is applied to create a protective finish. Floor waxing and stripping in Washington, D.C. enhances the floor’s appearance, protects it from wear, and facilitates cleaning in commercial settings.