High-result coronavirus office cleaning with an electrostatic fogger
Electrostatic hand-held spraying and fogging devices have become a new standard in commercial and office decontamination and infection control, especially when it comes to COVID-19 cleaning. Here’s how this advanced equipment can keep your commercial property in Baltimore or Annapolis safe and germ-free:
- Cross-contamination protection: electrostatic cleaning doesn’t transfer germs and bacteria from one area to another, reducing the risks of cross-contamination.
- Effortless use: the hand sprayers we use have no cords, compressors, or gauges. We achieve quick and consistent results using only simple triggers and switches.
- Efficient chemical application: electrostatic sprayers bring an effective and quick application, spreading electrostatic droplets on surfaces quickly and evenly and covering even shadowed or hidden areas.
- Chemical dwell times: to achieve the required dwell times, disinfection sprayers have a 3-in-1 nozzle that allows us to match the size of the particles to specific dwell times.
- Environmentally friendly: our electrostatic equipment sprays 65% less chemical solution per square foot, which is both safe and eco-friendly.
Why choose our COVID-19 cleaning & disinfection services in Annapolis & Baltimore
Green Apple Cleaning is your best choice if you’re looking for a commercial building coronavirus cleaning and decontamination service that brings peace of mind. Here’s why:
Our cleaners exclusively use an EPA-approved disinfectant and electrostatic sprayers to destroy harmful microbes in your office space.
When performing disinfecting and cleaning services, our fully vetted and insured cleaners will use perfectly safe products and supplies.
Our electrostatic sprayers can coat up to 2,800 sq ft of your office space in Annapolis or Baltimore with a single tank of chemical.
The professional tools and supplies our disinfection specialists use are designed for optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
We are a COVID-19 cleaning company dedicated to helping business owners protect their employees in these trying times.
We work exclusively with carefully screened, bonded, and insured cleaners with years of experience in the cleaning industry.
Who benefits from our electrostatic coronavirus cleaning services?
Frequently Asked Questions
Electrostatic disinfection is the process of charging a cleaning agent or disinfectant and spraying it through a nozzle onto surfaces or objects. The cleaning liquid particles are positively charged inside the sprayer which enables them to adhere to negatively charged particles. Because of this, the electrostatic mist envelopes and coats all surfaces in your office evenly, offering for a more thorough and complete coronavirus disinfecting and cleaning.
If you are looking for a commercial building disinfecting service in Annapolis or Baltimore, electrostatic sprayers are a great choice. At Green Apple Cleaning, we offer electrostatic disinfection for all types of commercial properties, including open office spaces, religious facilities, restaurants and cafeterias, waiting rooms, and more.